Naruto Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin
\"\"
Latest topics
» adaaaaaam
Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 am by Seikei Kurayami

» Inoko Uchiha WIP
Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am by Ino Yamanaka

» Khelios Uchiha[NOT DONE]
Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm by Khelios Uchiha

» Sayuri Yuuna [WIP]
Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am by Sayuri Yuuna

» //TheHollowBoy//WIP
Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am by TheHollowBoy

» Sage Mode/Creatures
Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm by X'O

» Rules //Subject to Change.
Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Sharingan Rules
Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Manatama clan kekkai genkai
Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm by Neromanatama

Looking for Moderators.

Go down 
+2
Tai Kayami
TheHollowBoy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHollowBoy
Chuunin
Chuunin
TheHollowBoy

Looking for Moderators. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:19 am

The site is in need of a few Mods to help around when the admin's are not present ( As we cannot be on 24/7 ). So we request that some of the more responsible and experienced members sign up to be a moderator here, using this code. We can use global mods, application mods, Chat box mods, Ect.

Code:

Name:(Optional)
What do you want to do:
Little bit about yourself:

Back to top Go down
http://narutor.heavenforum.com
Tai Kayami
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tai Kayami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:51 am

Name:Tai Kayami (A.ka Tai)
Experience:Iv Roleplayed For Many Year's Iv Also Seen How The Mods And Admin's Look At The Other Player's Applications Having To Change My Own App Many Time's To Get It Right I Know How Feedback Help's And I Think I Would Be Able To Check Apps And Give The Right Feedback.
What do you want to do: Be Able To Accept Char App's Jutsu Apps Etc
Little bit about yourself: Well Im Eperienced In Role Play And I One Hundred Percent Know How Positive And Negative Feed Back Can Help A Roleplayer's Game
Back to top Go down
TheHollowBoy
Chuunin
Chuunin
TheHollowBoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:47 am

Approved for Application Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Ryouta Hyuuga

Ryouta Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 am

Name: Ryouta
Experience: I've been Rping for 6 years now and have been Admin/ Mod on 5 different sites in the past so i have some experience in moderating and looking at applications.
What do you want to do: I wouldn't mind being a global Mod. but mainly i want to be able to accept applications.
Little bit about yourself: I'm think good at giving my opinions either positive or negative and I go on computer quite a lot so I'll be active.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Genin
Genin
DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Name: DCP ~ Kirsten

Experience:
Well... what have I not done? I've been Admin on over a dozen sites. I've been Application Moderator on a couple of the ones I HAVEN'T been Admin on, and I've been a Mission Mod on one other. All in all, I have made Staff at least once on every site I've been on... the majority of the time being Admin. Considering I've been RPing for three years and got my first Staff job less than six months after starting RPing... I believe I have a wealth of Experience AND Ability as at least a Moderator... moreso Administrator, though.
What do you want to do: Anything and Everything from Applications to Moderating Battles and Topics. ^^

Little bit about yourself:
I've been RPing for over three years, my topic of choice being Naruto sites. A lot of y'all know me... 'ol loveable Kirsten. There are still a lot of things you DON'T know, though. So, don't just pin me as some sort of random net girl. I'm more than that, and I'm sure that y'all will find out more about that soon, too. I'm a hard-ass when it comes to the rules, and I don't let anything by. ^^
So... if you ask me to check something, you're asking for hell. :3
Back to top Go down
ҡąŗąşų ųƈɧïɧą
Genin
Genin
ҡąŗąşų ųƈɧïɧą

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Name:Karasu
Experience:I have my own site and I have also been a mod and admin or plenty of other sites if you would like to have a link to them sites just ask.
What do you want to do:Anything that You need help in.
Little bit about yourself:I have been rping for about 3 years now and I also write poems and storys. I also do alot of other things.
Back to top Go down
http://narutohots.free-forums.cc/forum.htm
TheHollowBoy
Chuunin
Chuunin
TheHollowBoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Ryouta~ Approved for Global Moderator

Kirsten~ Approved for Global Moderator

Karasu~ Approved for Application Moderator
Back to top Go down
ҡąŗąşų ųƈɧïɧą
Genin
Genin
ҡąŗąşų ųƈɧïɧą

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
http://narutohots.free-forums.cc/forum.htm
Tetsu-Roddo

Tetsu-Roddo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Name:Rod

Experience: Aww man, where do i begin. Umm, I've been RP'n since I was probably 15-16. I've co-owned, admined, modded too many sites to name. My specialty being bleach, but i've been anywhere from 'Air gear', 'Naruto', 'Bleach', 'Avatar', 'Tenjo Tenge' .. i can go on and on.

What do you want to do:I can do everything, though i dislike moderating battles just because its very drama filled lol.

Little bit about yourself: I've been RPing for probably 7 years or so like i mentioned before, all the sites i come from ran a tight ship so i'm very strict on things like abilities, apps, clans, etc. I expect alot more out of people than most, because if they're not pushed into greatness they dawdle in crap. On most of the sites ive staffed in I was the guy they sent into battle to deal with the nonsense, or just to tell someone to gtfo Wink.

Last edited by Tetsu-Roddo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHollowBoy
Chuunin
Chuunin
TheHollowBoy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Approved for Application Moderator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Name: Austin

Experience: Well I have my own site.

What do you want to do: anything u need me to.

A little about yourself: honestly I haven't been rping that long, but I've built 3 websites the most previous being the most successful. But I do no the rules of the site and would be able to enforce them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Denied. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   Looking for Moderators. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Moderators.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Heaven :: Rules , Announcements , and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: