Naruto Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin
\"\"
Latest topics
» adaaaaaam
Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 am by Seikei Kurayami

» Inoko Uchiha WIP
Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am by Ino Yamanaka

» Khelios Uchiha[NOT DONE]
Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm by Khelios Uchiha

» Sayuri Yuuna [WIP]
Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am by Sayuri Yuuna

» //TheHollowBoy//WIP
Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am by TheHollowBoy

» Sage Mode/Creatures
Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm by X'O

» Rules //Subject to Change.
Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Sharingan Rules
Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Manatama clan kekkai genkai
Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm by Neromanatama

Rashisame's Customs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[-Λսรէﻨռ-]
Wandering Ninja
Wandering Ninja
[-Λսรէﻨռ-]

Rashisame's Customs Empty
PostSubject: Rashisame's Customs   Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 am

Name: poison rain

Type: N/A

Element:Poison

Description:Rashisame Using his gun-blade loads his weapon with poison Chackra bullets the poison ammo is like a shotgun blast except you shoot it similiar to a vietnam-era grenade launcher depending on your distance from the target is a variation of how high above the target you aim. You aim above the target and it launches the shell the amount of poison it packs and lethality vary depending on the ammount of chackra in the bullet. Once the shell is blasted out it flys overtop the target where while in air it burst open shooting the poison down onto the target. If it gets in the eyes it will cause varying blindness depending on the ammount of chackra, if swallowed will cause severe naushea and vomitting. Note the poison bullet makes virtually no sound when fired making it hard to detect.

RP
Sample: Rashisame had located the rougue ninja he was ordered to take out by the mizukage
he had seen the man run up a tree in an attempt to hide, he loaded his gun-blade with his poison ammo. It was virtually indetectable when fired he wouldn't see it coming he aimed 7 feet above the target, he wanted to get a nice spread of the poison. He dialed in and shot, he didnt see the bullet but he did see the slight purple tint of the poison as it fell onto the tree. A few seconds later the man fell it must've got him in the eyes he put in only slight chackra for temporary blindness, that's all he would need he walked up to the man he wold never no. But he would remember the images of the man laying on the ground defenseless and himself slitting the mans throat killing him.

Name:Infinite Death

Type:Kenjutsu

Element:Fire,water,poison

Description:This jutsu is one of Rashisame's last resort moves, he focuses all of his Chackra into his shooting hand which then goes into the gun-blade in the form of a bullet, the shells are placed randomly into the gun it could be a poison,fire,or water bullet.the posion can be used by directly hitting them or exploding near them or even in the use above in the first jutsu, the fire can also cause damage directly or can explode near a target setting them on fire, water can be used with can be mixed with varying poisons but will cause a bigger dispertion of less lethal poison.This jutsu allows the gun-blade to fire on full auto but it is a last resort technique it will only be used in a time of desperation.

RP
Sample: Rashisame was in a fight with a few rouge's he had been tracking and was paid to kill, he had followed one into a cave once he was in he was ambushed
.Their was atleast twenty rogue's and they were driving him to his limit, he had only one technique to end this. He focused all of his chackra into his left palm and began to shoot his gun blade at the surrounding targets, the shells varied but they all killed.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Yuuna
Wandering Ninja
Wandering Ninja
Sayuri Yuuna

PostSubject: Re: Rashisame's Customs   Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Poison isn't an element. Or does your character somehow have the ability to use poison?
Back to top Go down
[-Λսรէﻨռ-]
Wandering Ninja
Wandering Ninja
[-Λսรէﻨռ-]

PostSubject: Re: Rashisame's Customs   Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 pm

he will
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Yuuna
Wandering Ninja
Wandering Ninja
Sayuri Yuuna

PostSubject: Re: Rashisame's Customs   Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Well I dunno if these should be approved until you've explained how you get this chakra.
Back to top Go down
[-Λսรէﻨռ-]
Wandering Ninja
Wandering Ninja
[-Λսรէﻨռ-]

PostSubject: Re: Rashisame's Customs   Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:47 pm

ok i will but i need it approved so i can post on app then if u think i didnt explain them good enought then unapprove it and i also need someone to look at weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Yuuna
Wandering Ninja
Wandering Ninja
Sayuri Yuuna

PostSubject: Re: Rashisame's Customs   Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:48 pm

You can still finish the app without this jutsu..You can just add it to your list of jutsu after both this and your application have been approved.
Back to top Go down
[-Λսรէﻨռ-]
Wandering Ninja
Wandering Ninja
[-Λսรէﻨռ-]

PostSubject: Re: Rashisame's Customs   Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:58 pm

ok XD but i will need the weapon looked at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rashisame's Customs   Rashisame's Customs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rashisame's Customs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Heaven :: Archives :: Jutsu Archive-
Jump to: