Naruto Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin
\"\"
Latest topics
» adaaaaaam
The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 am by Seikei Kurayami

» Inoko Uchiha WIP
The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am by Ino Yamanaka

» Khelios Uchiha[NOT DONE]
The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm by Khelios Uchiha

» Sayuri Yuuna [WIP]
The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am by Sayuri Yuuna

» //TheHollowBoy//WIP
The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am by TheHollowBoy

» Sage Mode/Creatures
The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm by X'O

» Rules //Subject to Change.
The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Sharingan Rules
The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Manatama clan kekkai genkai
The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm by Neromanatama

The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale

Go down 
+3
TheHollowBoy
Ryuuga Terumi
Drake Nightingale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Basic Info

Name: Drake Nightingale
Alias: The Devil's Tattooist
~
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Cold, loner, and usually silent but is actually a nice guy towards his friends and allies.

Skill & Rank Info
Village:
Previously: Amegakure
Currently: Kirigakure
Skill Specialty-
Primary: Kenjutsu
Secondary:
Ninjutsu

Chakra Element: Wind-Lightning

Jutsu
Spoiler:
Weapons
Spoiler:

History & Roleplay Sample
Spoiler:

Last edited by Drake Nightingale on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga Terumi

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Approved~!
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:42 pm

thanx ^^
Back to top Go down
TheHollowBoy
Chuunin
Chuunin
TheHollowBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Unnaproved for the Near Kage Rank, Your either a Kage or Not. Remove that
Back to top Go down
http://narutor.heavenforum.com
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:45 am

what if my chara is listed as jounin but as powerful as a kage, huh?
Back to top Go down
TheHollowBoy
Chuunin
Chuunin
TheHollowBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:52 am

Then its not a Jounin, its just another Kage in the village.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:07 am

like that?
Back to top Go down
TheHollowBoy
Chuunin
Chuunin
TheHollowBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:09 am

No. What I meant is, You cant be Kage Strength, We have a Mizukage For that.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 am

ok I understand that, so I can not have a high power character that is listed as a lower rank? because officially Nagato wasn't even a genin since he never went to an academy...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga Terumi

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:04 am

e.e okay im lost which are you,kage or jounin >.> cuz i wanna stay mizukage kay thanks lol
Back to top Go down
Tetsu-Roddo

Tetsu-Roddo

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:24 am

Basically what he's saying is, if the kage was to die he'd be the next in line because he's the second strongest in the village. He doesn't have the rank of kage, but he's almost as strong as the typical kage.

For example: while the 3rd was still Kage, he'd be Tsunade's strength >_>

Up to you if you approve of him being almost as strong as a kage.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:40 am

eh whatever, done
Back to top Go down
Xion
Hokage
Hokage
Xion

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 am

The only dillema I see is I believe he should be made into a rank denoting his strength. I think we should give him the rank of sennin " Or hermit sage" it would mean is immensly strong and gives people a heads up to his actual strength.
Back to top Go down
TheHollowBoy
Chuunin
Chuunin
TheHollowBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Genin
Genin
DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 am

Uapproved.

Add Chakra Element{s} to the Profile in the designated section.

Shocking Kick is C-Ranked.

Regeration... is Regeneration. Technically speaking, that should be an S-Ranked Jutsu and should drain the User completely after usage.

Decapitating Air Waves is C-Ranked.

Extreme Decapitation Air Waves is B-Ranked.

Remove Lightning Shadow Clone. [That would be A-Ranked, anyway.]

Remove Lightning Hound.

Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains is B-Ranked.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:18 am

why should i remove those?
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:19 am

Drake because it has been rule on this site that only those of the hatake clan can use kakashi's custom lightning jutsu also dont question a staff member again please some arent as forgiving as DCP or I.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:28 am

The Hatake clan is like a normal clan with no KKG or custom Jutsu, there for anyone can learn them, now i have fixed the others so am i approved
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 am

No drake we clearly stated the rules now do it or stay unapproved there is no discussion here the hatake are the only ones who are allowed to use kakashis custom lightning jutsu a rule made by the head admin.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 am

No, as a member there is a discussion. Now just because one ninja made it doesn't mean others can't learn it with training, Even Konohamaru learned Rasengan without Jiraiya or Naruto
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 am

Drake this is not up for discussion a rule was made by the head admin that only the hatake can learn his jutsu if you want a logical answer it could be a clan jutsu i dont know why they made the rule but they did you have been told so edit the app or stay unapproved.

And Konohamaru was taught by naruto read up on your manga history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale   The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Tattooist, Drake Nightingale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Heaven :: Archives :: Characters-
Jump to: