Naruto Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin
\"\"
Latest topics
» adaaaaaam
Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 am by Seikei Kurayami

» Inoko Uchiha WIP
Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am by Ino Yamanaka

» Khelios Uchiha[NOT DONE]
Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm by Khelios Uchiha

» Sayuri Yuuna [WIP]
Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am by Sayuri Yuuna

» //TheHollowBoy//WIP
Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am by TheHollowBoy

» Sage Mode/Creatures
Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm by X'O

» Rules //Subject to Change.
Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Sharingan Rules
Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Manatama clan kekkai genkai
Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm by Neromanatama

Yakikoto, The Azure Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakikoto
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Yakikoto

Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Empty
PostSubject: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:56 am

Basic Character Information:

Name: Yakikoto Fuuma
-Nickname: The Young Azure Knight
Clan:Fuuma

Looks:

Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Azure_10

Personality: Void of Emotions

Basic Clan Information:

Clan Name:
Kekkei Genkai:
Clan Symbol:
Clan History:
Link:

Rank Information:

Village: Ex-Amegakure, now genin level Rogue Ninja

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty: Swordplay and Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Water
Special Characteristics: Light blue hair, two very odd blades, and patched together clothing.

Jutsus:

Name:Body Replacement Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:
Description:This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

Name:Clone Technique
Element:
Description:This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name:Artificial Rain
Element: Water
Description:Able to create rain with a water source, or moisture in the air and chakra control.

Name:Rotating Rain
Description:Rain, or water spins in around the user and can be used with other jutsus.

Name:Umbrella Technique
Type:
Element:
Description:Uses chakra to deflect water and water based attacks. The rank and chakra output increases as the user advances in power

Name:Rain Bullets
Description:Able to turn water into bullet form and fire them at wanted target after using Rotating Rain

Name:Sheild of Rain
Description:Forms rain into a wall that traps projectiles and cancels fire based jutsu

Weapons:

Name:Tri-Edge
Appearance:

Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Tri10

Special Abilities: Absorbs moisture and converts it into chakra
Origin: The sword originally belonged to an old Amegakure ninja but was later stolen by some rogues. The leader was killed by Yakikoto and stolen.

History and RP Sample:

History:

Before Yakikoto:

Running through the forest the air around seemed to be thinner than usual yet Iva Fuuma ran for dear life. The stunning young woman, around the age of 16 with flowing waist-length black hair had
mistakenly veered off into zones of the Amegakure no Sato labeled as a dangerously high war-zone. Being out numbered her natural reaction is to run back to the village or at least elude her persuers, but with no trees in sight and all houses in pieces she collapsed partly from exhaustion and the rest was her mind telling her to give up and except her fate. As her body hit the ground she suddenly felt weightless like she was floating and she swore he heard blood curdling screams but as she opened her eyes she say a extraordinarily handsome man stared down at her.If he wasn't drenched in blood she would have believed he was an angel sent to guide her to heaven. He smiled to comfort her as she past out.Once she fainted the man looked back to see his ninja squad finishing of the last Leaf ninja that chased Yui; they then lead the man back to the clans section. Upon their arrival the men celebrated with the clan but the one beautiful man stayed by the side of the girl, never taking his eye off of her as if she was his own experiment. After 3 hours he drifted off to sleep just as she was waking up. She stood and glanced around the dimly lit room but saw the man as if he had his own light emitting for him. She struggled to stand and trembled at her own weight but managed to make it to the guy. She placed a hand on his face and rubbed his smooth pale skin as it was amazing that one man could be so perfect in features. He soon felt heir soft touch on his skin and peered up "Thank that gods" he says with a slight smile "She lives to see another day, and after a long silence the two slowly leaned forwards towards each other. But to her surprise she never felt his lips meet her's...that feeling she had burned inside of he as she opened her eyes to see no one was there ""Why my God... why must you torment me so...showing me your angels then calling them back" she wept slowly and quietly. A few months passed and she never saw this man again but as she walked back to the room she first woke in. As she waked through the door she saw the man sitting just as she remembered him "Are you real" she asked. He just grinned "Of course my dear" he replied in a voice that will make the most skilled siren jealous. She couldn't help herself it was as if he were a huge magnet pulling her towards him, but as she was about to kiss him he left again. A year has passed and Iva has married but still dreams of The man. On one dark night she walked to that same room and once again he stood there just as beautiful as she remembered. No words were spoken as she ran to him and placed a kiss upon his lips as if she hadn't seen him in 10 years. After the kisses the gazed into each others eyes for a few minute before making love right there in the room. The 'encounter' lasted all night, but after she closed her eye as the sun rise he vanished. From that day on she never saw him again every day she would sneak out from under the suspious eyes of her husband but the man never came. Three months had passed and Iva found she was expecting but she didn't know if it was her husband's or the man she longed for. She considered aborting it but then she would look suspicious so she told her husband and hoped for the best. The other six months were nerve wracking as she hoped it wasn't the stranger's child, and on November 7 her water broke and she was rushed to a very run down hospital with ill and dying soldiers everywhere. She starts to cry partly because of pain the rest is because she believes her husband isn't the father. The birth was more stressful than the pregnancy but soon she hard a doctor say "Is see the hard....black hair...it's a girl" she sighed as she remembered the stranger had silver hair. She relaxed and the child were pulled out, but there was no cheering or cries of joy as she expected but in it's place was dead silence. "Its a boy...a blue-haired Fuuma" the doctor says and her husband's face turned paler than it already was. "My love...it most be a defective gene or something," she tries to explain but her husband looks at the doctor. "It is possible sir," the doctor said and Iva sighs with relief. "I think Yakikoto is a great name isn't it." she looked up with innocent eyes and the 'father' nods "Yakikoto it is" he said with hate and spite in his voice.

Academy arc:

The early years of Yakikoto's life were fairly normal. The man he called father took great care of him, feeding and clothing him everyday. He played and got along with the other nightingale children but soon the boys stopped even looking in his direction. He was hurt and asked his mother why she looked deeply into his teary eyes "My son...those boys are just jealous, and you shouldn't mind them. Besides you still play with Kimi, right?" As she said Kimi a smile appeared on his face "Yes mother she is my best friend and one day we will get married," but his mother laughed, "Now Yakikoto isn't it too early to be speaking of marriage." He nodded "Yes mother," he replied and walked to his room to take a nap. Two years passed and Yakikoto hadn't even spoken to anyone but his mother and Kimi; because everyone ignored him, even his father just nodded and shook his head at Drake's questions. Kimi ,the the Amegakure Fuuma Elder's granddaughter, stayed by him as if they had been a married couple forever. That year went as normal but on November the second his mother fell ill so his father decided take his 'son' out to train for his birthday. As the man waited he noticed there was a mark on Yakikoto's cheek, so he scrubbed it till Yakikoto's skin turned red and he stopped for a while. This time when he tried to scrub it the little mark shocked him a bit and this made the man jump back. "Oh my god....what are you," the man said then bolted from the house leaving Yakikoto crying in the washroom for hours until his mother found him. For the rest of that year he wouldnt speak to any one, not even his friend Kimi. As the genin exams approached Yakikoto was finally opening up again. But like everything else in his life; things were about to go wrong. As the clocks struck mid-night 50 men burst into the Fuuma clan compound and for no apparent reason began slaughtering everyone. Yakikoto was woken by screams of his dying clan. He ran out to find a hulking man standing over standing over his mother and bleeding 'father'. Out of rage he launched barraged of kunai and shuriken at the man but he made the mistake of closing his eyes during the attack, and upon opening them he feel down and tears was down his face as he saw the man had used his mother as a human shield. The man laughed and said, "Hey kid that was impressive. Look me up when you are older and I might let you join us." Yakikoto ignored him and cried in front of his dead parents. As morning came Yakikoto was completely changed. He was no longer a cry baby and a mama's boy, but now an emotionless machine that was bent on killing anyone that ever hurt him but that man from the last night was first on the list. Yakikoto skipped school, leaving everyone thinking he was dead like the rest of his Amegakure clan, to go find the man. After days of planning and tracking down leads until he found the man's home. Yakikoto snuck into the house and looked for the man. It was night so he went to a bedroom and noticed dolls and toys laying about and thought So this murderer has a family....time to return the favor. He then walk over to the bed and saw a young girl around his age sleeping peacefully on her stomach. He had a necklace on with an open locket that held a picture of her and the man Yakikoto came for. He grabbed a toy that was lying nearby and jammed it down her throat causing her to wake up. Yakikoto then jumped on her back and strangled her to death with the necklace. He carried the corpse to the kitchen and went to the other bedroom only to find a sleeping woman. He looked around and found a steel baseball bat and smiled as he proceeded to smash the woman's head in. He then took her to the kitchen with her daughter. He took out a knife and began to cut them up and de-bone them before putting the parts into a meat grinder. He looked around for ingredients as he made chili out of the girls and put it into a large bowl on the dining room table. Yakikoto then set up a trap door near the table and waited in it for about two hours for the man to come home. He then heard the man come in and look in the refrigerator, which Yakikoto had emptied, then he heard the man sit at the table and pick up a spoon. Yakikoto looked through a small peep hole and waited and watched as the man ate his family. The man was almost done, but then he found the locket his daughter was wearing. "Oh my god!!" The man yelled, but in that instant Yakikoto burst from the wall and sliced the man's tongue off and kicked him in the groin causing him to fall to the floor. "Finish it...." Yakikoto coldly said as he placed the bowl on the floor. The man turned his head and Yakikoto used the body flicker technique to get the bat. He smashed the man's knees and slammed his head into the bowl then beat him to death with the bat. He stuffed the body into the stove and set it on high before leaving. Over the course of a month he went and killed the men involved in similar ways, and even made one man have sex with his son and daughter before killing them then eat his own penis, and that was for raping and killing his friend Kimi.

Passing the test and destroying competition:

After all the killing he returned to school with a new look. He now wore an outfit that was basicly a patchwork of his victim's clothing. The whole school was surprised by the new look but more that he was alive. But the day went as planned and the test was that day. Yakikoto went first, the test was to move a small body of water just a bit using sheer chakra. Yakikoto focused until the water parted and exposed the lake floor. Everyone applauded and cheered as he bowed. "Sensei I have one more trick if you would allow?" He asked politely with a fake smile.The sensei nodded as Yakikoto reached in his pouch and quickly dished out a load of senbon into his teacher and fleeing classmates. He walked over and picked up a head band that was stained in blood. "Look at me now mama..." He whispered before walking away into the shadows.

Rp Sample:

Last edited by Yakikoto on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Yakikoto

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 am

"Jenny I'm leaving" Drake says as he stuffs clothes into a small old bag then turns to face the teary eyed 14 year old girl. "B-But why Drake...I thought you lo..." she was cut off as Drake pulled her into a hug then whispered into her ear "I love you...I really do but I cant Stay and you can't follow me," he said in a calm soothing voice. She couldn't speak. She couldn't fathom life without Drake, the one and only boy she ever loved. He backed away slowly then kissed her deeply as a single tear feel from his eye. She break out into tears "Oh Drake why...why must you leave?' she asked. He looked at her "My parents....are dead" he said with a cold tone. She looked confused for a while then gasped "Drake...you didn't kill them did you" she whispered. He just sighed "He killed my mother....he deserved to die." She sighed "Will I see you again." He looked away "Lets Hope so" he sats as he walks out of the room leaving Jenny with a picture of them as kids laughing and playing.

Drake sighs "That was three years ago" he says and he lifts his hand. When his palm was inches from his face a serpent-like tattoo slithered up and spoke "I sense strong ninja....they are approching fast from your right." Drake grinned "So they have found me" he laughed and turned to the right to face three ninja "The Akatsuki I presume." The orange -haired man looked at Drake "And Your are Drake Nightingale...the Demon ninja we heard so much about." Drake grinned "yeah that's me and I'm guessing you want me to join." "Not till we test you....now choose one of us as an opponent." Drake thinks "Hmmmm...I choose your there with the red weird eyes" he points to Itachi and the fight begins.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 am

Change to konoha or suna
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Yakikoto

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 am

but my char is a Water jutsu user so I thought it was either Ame or Mizu
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:40 am

Nah dude,you can a be a water jutsu user from konoha or suna,there is no rule that says anything against it
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Yakikoto

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 am

how about rogue, I wont have to change anything in my bio and it'll make sense since Yakikoto killed around 100 ppl
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:52 am

Well he would have to be around a C or B rogue considering age and rank,but thats only because we are trying to keep power balanced right now.
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Yakikoto

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 am

Understandable, he still is genin and a bit inexperienced
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:01 am

So a c-rank rogue is fair then?

(btw love the picture.Azure kite from .Hack was hard to beat xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Yakikoto

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 am

Yep D~C rogue is perfect

((XDD i know right, and awesome ^^))
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:03 am

Alrighty approved Kieth!~
Back to top Go down
Yakikoto
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Yakikoto

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 am

Great thanx and its Keith....E before I lol
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 am

Damn you key board DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakikoto, The Azure Knight   Yakikoto, The Azure Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakikoto, The Azure Knight
Page 1 of 1