Naruto Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin
\"\"
Latest topics
» adaaaaaam
Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 am by Seikei Kurayami

» Inoko Uchiha WIP
Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am by Ino Yamanaka

» Khelios Uchiha[NOT DONE]
Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm by Khelios Uchiha

» Sayuri Yuuna [WIP]
Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am by Sayuri Yuuna

» //TheHollowBoy//WIP
Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am by TheHollowBoy

» Sage Mode/Creatures
Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm by X'O

» Rules //Subject to Change.
Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Sharingan Rules
Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Manatama clan kekkai genkai
Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm by Neromanatama

Nero manatama [wip]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neromanatama

Nero manatama [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Nero manatama [wip]   Nero manatama [wip] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Code:
Basic Info [/size

[i]Name:Nero manatama

Alias:bloodthirsty soldier of justice
~
Appearance: Nero is 5 feet 7 inches tall an weighs a little over 210 pounds. He has long black hair that comes to his eyebrows up front, and down to the start of his back behind him. He usually wears a long sleeved mesh shirt covered by a blue t shirt. He wears a pair of black sweats and blue sandals. In his kekkai genkai, his apperance is much like xion from bloody roar, but he is much more silver and has no spikes or extra appendages. He is still the same height and wieght as usual

Personality:Nero manatama is a kind and very friendly person. He is known to sing a lulaby to those who he regrets killing.he usually is very fun to talk to. But after a serious fight insues he becomes calm and calculative Though in his kekkai genkai his personality changes alot. In kekkai genkai he taunts his opponents and is alot jumpier. He also likes to attack exesivly

[size=20] Skill & Rank Info
Village: waterfall village

Skill Specialty-

Primary:ninjutsu
Secondary:taijutsu

Chakra Element:water

Jutsu

Name: siuton: kōko suijin ( water release: hardend water drill)

Type: Ninjutsu

Element:Water

Description:Nero holds his arm out and charges at his opponent. While he charges water surrounds his arm and forms a drill shape. Finally as Nero hits his opponent, the drill hardens and nero throws it like a javelin

Name: Shin no senshi fōmu ( true warrior form)

type: kekkai genkai/ transformation

description: Nero forms the tiger handsign then releases the seal placed upon his power. Afterwards he transforms into his form, known as the Jiraiduk. Jiraiduk looks kinda like Xion from bloody roar. Except Jiraiduk has spikes on his body and is much more silver than grey.

Weapons

Name: burēdo shiro kishi no ( blade of the white knight)

Appearance: his katana has a black blade and white cloth wraped around the
hilt. The hilt itself has a natural pine look. On the blade is an inscription that reads " those who fight for evil, shall be slain by this blade"

Special Abilities:" n/a"

Origin:nero recicved this blade from his father after his death by assasins

History & Roleplay Sample

History: history of nero arc

Nero was the youngest son of the clan leader, Howaitahāto manatama. His brother Sieba was going to become clan leader. But before Howaitahāto named Sieba his hier, Nero had a fight which had a startaling effect. Nero had gotten in a fight at school and had used the Jiraiduk. Then a couple years later during a routine patrol walkthrough, Nero saw a burning building and asked his dad to check it out. But before Howaitahāto could tell him it was a genjuitsu, he was pierced by kunai. Nero then walked to his fathers side. Howataihāto then told Nero that he had named Nero his heir. After that nero had gone into a self made emotonal hole for a few years. Then, when Nero was 13 he passed his schooling and became a ninja of the waterfall village.

Meeting new friends arc

Nero's first friends were his teamates Davu hikari and Baningu uishi. He later met naruto and his team during the chunin exam. He was a particapant that was outer before the final stage. He was later following naruto and his squad when they had to hunt down sasuke. Though he got lost before he could help stop sasuke. He later passed the chunin exam and became a jonin

Shippuden arc

At age 16 he played a key role in shippuden. He along with his squad assisted with deffending konoha from the 6 paths of pein. He also gave Nagato some of his chakara so that Nagato wouldn't die after using his sacred art of rinne rebirth. He later found out what Tobys real name is though he hasent disclosed it yet

Roleplay Sample:

Nero spoke to the woman at the funeral " I'm sorry for what I did . If it's ok I would like to make it easier for your daughter to pass."

" do what you will, you have allready done your damage" the woman spoke

" thank you, i will do what I can" Nero said with a sullen voice,
. He then walks up to the coffin, places his hand on it, and began to sing "
close your eyes, little one. Rest your head and your mind. None shall forget what you've done. Dream of a place where all is well. I shall meet you there in the morrow.[i]
Back to top Go down

Nero manatama [wip]
Page 1 of 1