Naruto Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin
\"\"
Latest topics
» adaaaaaam
Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 am by Seikei Kurayami

» Inoko Uchiha WIP
Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am by Ino Yamanaka

» Khelios Uchiha[NOT DONE]
Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm by Khelios Uchiha

» Sayuri Yuuna [WIP]
Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am by Sayuri Yuuna

» //TheHollowBoy//WIP
Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am by TheHollowBoy

» Sage Mode/Creatures
Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm by X'O

» Rules //Subject to Change.
Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Sharingan Rules
Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Manatama clan kekkai genkai
Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm by Neromanatama

Natsume hatake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zunga

Natsume hatake Empty
PostSubject: Natsume hatake   Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:09 am

[font=Courier New][i][b]Basic Info[/b]

Name:Natsume
Alias:[?][/i]
[/font][font=Courier New][i]Age:13
~
Appearance:Brown eyes white hair with marks of blond hair. Blue t-shirt and a blue pants

Personality:A cheerfull tough strong person. If its about giving up this guys shinee's you. He never gives up if he does. He only says that to trick you. He loves battling and likes to be the protagnist of something.[/i]

[b]Skill & Rank Info [/b]
[i]Village:Konoha[/i]
[i]Rank:Genin[/i]
[/font][b]
[font=Courier New]Skill Specialty-[/font][/b]
[font=Courier New][i]Primary:White chakra
Secondary:Lightning speed[/i]

[i]Chakra Element:Lightning element jutsu.[/i]

[b]Jutsu [/b]

Name:[b]kyojin Raikiriki.[/b]

Type:Ninjutsu

Element:Lightning
Description:He confirms this when he uses his white chakra. He takes his blades[Where he controls the white chakra]and makes out a Raikiriki out of his other hand. He then puts his Blade into his lightning hand. Making it go bigger into a bigger sharper blade. Its then much bigger and has a white sign on it. With in it a eye.[/font][font=Courier New]

[b]Name:Kiatsu[/b]

[b]Appearance:A little like Kakashi's kid sword. But the blade is a littel bigger.[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b] b

[b]Special Abilities:It makes him control his white chakra.[/b]
[b]Origin:From his father Kakashi. To control his white chakra. And use that ability.[/b]
[b]History & Roleplay Sample[/b]

History:If you heard the begin of the story. You couldnt say it was a sad story. His parents where alive he was never alone. Hes a pretty cheerfull person. But if you say that you must be wrong. When his father Kakashi was on a mission. His mother abused him as her slave. Later it would go farther. He had to kill people she hated. Or atleast hurt them. But Natsume was a good guy. He didnt want to kil neither hurt. Tough when his fatehr trained him stronger. Her mother put him against stronger Shinobi. In one night he had to go to a anbu. That was the mistake of his mother. He and the anbu fighted. But he lose'd easily, the anbu told this to the hokage. And the hokage thought it was interesting. Jounin where spying by his house. And saw his mother slap him tillt eh dead. Cause he didnt hurt neither kill the anbu. She told that to with a loudmouth. Kakashi was one of the jounin. And made the mother knock-out. Tough all what happend didnt made him a avenger. No, he become more cheerfull. And cant stand it when people are depressed. His father Kakashi teaches him things now. Mostly he white chakra to.

Roleplay Sample:I jump into the sky with a great speed. I the launge a atack with mine foot. On your head.[/font]

[font=Courier New]I then make a Kage bunshin no jutsu. And then it takes my blade with me. And throws it at him.[/font]

[font=Courier New]The kage Bunshin lunge at him. He takes out the blade throws it to Natsume. And then slaps him to the face.[/font]

I then catch itfast. And make a Raikiri i then make a [b]kyojin Raikiri. And comes out of where i am now. I then put it trough you cutting you in half.[/b]
Back to top Go down

Natsume hatake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natsume hatake   Natsume hatake Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:51 am

Nevermind .. You can have the Hatake spot.
Back to top Go down

Natsume hatake
Page 1 of 1