Naruto Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admin
\"\"
Latest topics
» adaaaaaam
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 am by Seikei Kurayami

» Inoko Uchiha WIP
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am by Ino Yamanaka

» Khelios Uchiha[NOT DONE]
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm by Khelios Uchiha

» Sayuri Yuuna [WIP]
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am by Sayuri Yuuna

» //TheHollowBoy//WIP
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 am by TheHollowBoy

» Sage Mode/Creatures
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm by X'O

» Rules //Subject to Change.
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Sharingan Rules
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm by TheHollowBoy

» Manatama clan kekkai genkai
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 pm by Neromanatama

Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ←

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Empty
PostSubject: Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ←   Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 am

Basic Character Information:

Name: Hisui Hatake
-Nickname: The White Wolf; The Predator
Clan: Hatake; Uchiha genes rune through his veins

Looks:
Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Kid_ka12
Standing in a magnificent 155cm, coming from Konohagakure No Sato; He is a prodigy, a predator, a White Wolf. Hatake .. HISUI! He wears a battle outfit almost every day; And during the night while in his house sleeping, he decided to use, a pink pijama's. No, I'm joking. He sleeps on his briefs e.e; Moving on! He has white spiky hair, in a familiar style to Kakashi and Sakumo. He wears his Konoha Headband, in two belts that connect eachother in a X kind of shape over his upper-body; Like in my avatar. He wears a black shirt under the belts, and armbands. He uses silver armbands, with a symbol of a leaf. He wears a silver belt around his waist, with a ninja pouch on his back. He wears a pair of black ninja pants and blue ninja sandals.

Personality:
Hisui is very polite and civilized, and will address people with respect and dignity. He will always give his name first before asking the other person, and he has excellent table manners. He is very righteous, and will fight for the law of the land. He obeys the laws of the Leaf Village, and will defend the village with a red hot fiery passion not seen in a long time. When he is on a mission, he will carry out the mission with ruthless efficiency, but will also defend his team mates, because he believes that friends are the reason that he became powerful. When he isn't doing missions and has some down time, he still radiates with a quiet dignity.He often takes trips inside of his own mind using meditation, figuring out how to make things better if its not going so well, or just to figure out what jutsu to train.

Basic Clan Information:

Clan Name: Hatake.
Kekkei Genkai: No Kekkei Genkai.
Clan Symbol: I don't know. I don't think there is one.
Clan History: Check Leafninja or something.

Rank Information:

Village: Konohagakure No Sato

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu - Taijutsu; A little Genjutsu!
Elemental Affinity: Lightning - Earth - Fire.
Special Characteristics: Sharingan, and amazing ability to learn faster then others.

Jutsus:
I'll use meh Admin Powers to edit this app later and add them, promise!

History and RP Sample:
History:
Born Arc; Hisui Hatake, The White Wolf. He's the descendant of a lineage of defenders of Konoha. He's the son of Hatake Kakashi, the copy ninja. Unlike his father, who wasn't born with the Sharingan, Hisui was born with a Sharingan, on his two eyes. He was born on the 7th of May, a date he always apreciated much. He was taught by Kakashi personally, even though that well, he was getting older. He always idolized him, even though he had nothing to do with him, I mean, biography like. He was a fine boy, growing up like any other boy, except he trained from the beginning, and seemed to have inherited his father's fast learning ability. Unlike his father, he didn't join the Academy at 6.
Academy Arc; He joined the Academy at 7 instead. One year after his father, he started training hardly, so he could catch up to his father's abilities by then. He trained outside the Academy after every day, since the Academy didn't teach much. By now, he had a 1 tomoe sharingan and was trying to unlock the second. The basic Academy jutsu were easy for him, and he was even able to get a hold of some other D-Ranked jutsu's. He could use body-flicker by now, but it would tire him, alot. He grew fine, beeing popular among the kid's, still a quite peacefully person, beeing polite and all that. He didn't have enemies, yet, he had many good friends; He got along pretty well, with everyone. The teacher's were amazed at his fast learning ability, and dared themselfs to call him a prodigy. Would he live up to it though?
Gennin Arc; The Academy exam's were pretty easy, atleast for him they were. He was asked to do, three jutsus. The one's they learn in the Academy, and luckly for him, he even knew more then those. He dared himself to do jutsu's that the teacher's didn't taught, beeing praised by the Evaluator's.He sucessfully passed the test, and at 8, was an official Gennin. Everything was even better from now on; He trained even harder with his father, was set into a team and started taking mission's, even though they were pretty easy, stuff for Academy probably. Picking up grass and all that. He exceeded himself, reaching the second tomoe, just a month before the Chuunin Exams. During that month, Kakashi, taught him how to control it and all that, so he wouldn't damage his eyesight or anything. He started getting a hold of what the ninja life was; And he was starting to like it.
Chuunin Arc; This was harder. Setting them into The Forest Of Death alone with just your two teammates to get scrolls from people from all villages; That was a little tough. Hisui helped getting the Heaven Scroll, while he distracted the other team, his teammates got it. The Earth sroll was easy to obtain as well, and they were just about done. They arrived at the Arena and delivered the scroll's to a proctor. Soon after, they were set into matches of 1 on 1. Bad news, for everyone. Just after you come from a few days in the Forest, almost dying of tired-ness, putting the kid's to fight eachother, seemed like punishment. Hisui stud up to an Hyuuga, beating him, with some toughness though. Together with the Sharingan, he was able to overcome the Byakugan, and without losing too much strenght, he pwned the boy. He fought an Akimichi after, using his speed to win.
Jounin Arc; Finally, at 11 he was a Chuunin. He was pretty happy, and now was aiming for Jounin. He lead a small team, just below his sensei. But when he couldn't go he was left in charge and he even took Gennin's into mission's. He was going pretty well, by now he had the three tomoe and had aldready asked the Hokage to host the Jounin Exams. Ready as hell, he trained, not even close to his father's level, but he was still a prodigy. He took the exams, sucessufully passing them, becoming a Jounin.

Rp Sample: I don't need one of these.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Yuuna
Wandering Ninja
Wandering Ninja
Sayuri Yuuna

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ←   Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:31 am

Dude, you need an rp sample. Even a post you copy and paste from another site would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ←   Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 am

I wish I could. I lost all my RP Sample's and having to go search. Besides, you all know how I Rp e.e ..

Bart was waiting for a reply as he saw a women get inside the room, barely standing up. He saw her holding her wand, but it looked like she'd been injured, alot. She had a clear aim for both Andrew and Bart but he didn't throw any spells at her, of any sorts. She shouted for them to not move, obviously, Bart let out a small laugh, pointing his wand at her. "Don't be like that. Don't have mercy on them. They wouldn't have mercy on you, if the odd's were against you." He said, as he parted his lips and flickered his wand at the girl, with a smirk on his face. "Sectusempra!" He said, as he hoped he would make deep cuts in the women.

There.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Yuuna
Wandering Ninja
Wandering Ninja
Sayuri Yuuna

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ←   Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 am

Alright then :] It all looks good, and I take your word for adding the jutsu in later xD Approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ←   Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 am

Yeah I will .. e.e
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga Terumi

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ←   Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 am

Approved!~ e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ←   Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ← Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatake, Hisui → The new Prodigy ←
Page 1 of 1